Sunday, October 18, 2009

First time to the movies!!

By far the best first movie for a first time to the movie theatre! Well this week I learned why I never want to be a single mother, and also how much I love and appreciate my wonderful husband!! I have to admit I thought I did everything!! Now that I have to do it by myself I know my husband is the best and he helps me out in more ways than I will ever know!! He went to Dallas to work with his brother selling roofs to make a little extra money!! We have FINALLY found a house we would love to buy and thought we would be in a better situation to buy it if he went!! Well in the mean time I have been practicing my momma skills, and WOW it is extremely hard to juggle: work, 2 kiddos, 18hrs of school, and attempting to keep a house together (and i am not doing the house thing very well)!! The great thing is that I have wonderful friends and family around to lighten my load! Addalyn and Aiden stay with Jill, Crystal, Cissy, Brooke, and Nola during the week while I do the lessons. THANK GOODNESS!!

Thursday I had a doctors appointment early in the morning and had lessons later on that evening so the three of us went to the movies!! It was a great idea and it is so fun!! It was Addalyn's first time in a theatre and she was glued to the screen!! The movie was so cute! It was a great movie for younger kids!! The story line was really easy for Addalyn to follow and even Aiden stayed awake and "watched" it too! He was so sweet!! He loves to be held so it was right down his alley!! So those of you that have little ones need to go!!

No comments: