Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Addalyn and Aiden's brother and sister????












This is our second family! Kelvin, Cissy, Caroline, and Colby Matthews!! Kelvin is "Uncle Kelvin" and Addalyn is "Addalyn Hope Burch Matthews"! Caroline is one of our Grandma pitchers!! I have given her pitching lessons since Addalyn was in my belly!! She is an AWESOME pitcher and we hope she will step up as a pitcher and leader for our High School team this year! Cissy is wonderful, she helps me out so much and watches the kiddos while Adam and I do lessons! We have made Mondays our day to hang out and eat Cissy's amazing cooking!! Addalyn takes her night time bath with Caroline and I am sure here in a few months Aiden will be in there with Colby!! Adam and Kelvin are workin buddies down at the softball field, Cissy is my example of the mother I would love to be, she tries really hard to help me be more organized (and if you know me that is hard work), Addalyn and Caroline are connected at the hip anytime possible(she would go to school with her if she could), and Colby already has plans to help potty train Aiden and teach him to play baseball and basketball!! I am so thankful to have such great kids for Addalyn and Aiden to learn from. We love this family and we love the time we are able to spend with them!



No comments: