Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mimi and Grandpa "Uncle" Bart come to visit Louisiana

Chelsea made Addalyn the cutest little TuTu's!! She loves to spin around in them!!




My mom and Bart came to visit Louisiana FINALLY!! We were so excited to see them and to show them around our life! We have tried and tried to tell Addalyn that Bart is her Grandpa but she insists on calling him "uncle bart", of course he should be flattered cause she thinks he is so young! Adam took Bart squirrel hunting and I took mom to visit all my friends and softball players! My mom also had fun spiking up Addalyn's sassy short hair cut! They also got to eat all of the fun and crazy things that Louisianians eat! Bart ate squirrel with squirrel gravy, Jill cooked; dirty rice and gumbo, then we went to eat; fried pickles, fried alligator, crawfish etoufee, and the best ever bread pudding. I am sure everyone is going to want to come visit us after hearing what we eat!! haha!!



No comments: