Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/9/09 7lbs 11oz 21in









Okay! I am a horrible blogger!! I will be completely honest and admit why I am so bad!! I look at everyone else's blog and they are so awesome!! All of my cousin's and friend's blogs are amazing and I cant even figure out how to put music on mine! haha!! I am so DUMB!! So my excuse is that I am intimidated!! haha!! Well either way, HERE I AM!! Here is our new addition that we have been waiting FOREVER to arrive!! (well I feel like forever maybe because I hate being pregnant and I did GO OVER my due date, ugh!) Well, he had to be forced out on 9/9/09!! He was 7lb 11oz and 21in long!! He is so sweet!! He is such a snuggle bug! I am taking internet classes this semester to finish up and I sit on the couch all day and just hold him and do my homework!! I love it, and he definately loves it too!! We joke that that he only makes a noise when someone messes with him because he does not mess with anyone else! He is just so laid back and sweet!

1 comment:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

He is super cute! Good job you guys...and good job on the update Annalyn! :) You know I'm joking! If you want to know how to do stuff on the blog I'll help you as much as I can if you want! Cute kids!! Beth